Pulse Mining Systems are seeking the services of an analyst programmer to join our team. Pulse Mining is a computer services company based in Thornton, providing an in-house developed ERP, data analytics and associated client and IT infrastructure support to the mining industry world-wide.
This role is part of a team engaged in developing and supporting the world class Pulse Mining HR system, incorporating OH&S, Training and Payroll modules. If you are a ‘code jockey’ and just want to work at your desk to prepared specifications then this is probably not the job for you. Rather, it would suit an all-rounder who is passionate about producing quality software products, of satisfying client needs and devising innovative solutions that maintain the pre-eminence of the Pulse Mining Payroll system.
Ideally the applicant will have a solid understanding of the HR (Human Resources) subject matter area and be able to interact directly with client stakeholders in gathering and analysing requirements and recommending solutions.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience with large scale technical projects
- Experience in custom web application and report development
- Excellent requirements gathering skills with the ability to interpret and extract all relevant business and technical requirements
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting the functionality of an established ERP platform
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with ability to clearly articulate ideas & concepts
- Abiltity to meet user needs, drive and influence initiatives and outcomes
- Ability to work with product owners & other stakeholders on how best to implement solutions
- A talent for encapsulating user experience in good UI design
Pulse Mining Systems as an employer
Based in the Newcastle / Hunter Region, Pulse Mining Systems provide services to support our mining focused ERP and Analytics solutions. We offer a modern working environment, ongoing development opportunities and competitive renumeration packages, and a chance to build a long and successful career.
Submit your application below or by email to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Not the job for you? See more of our current job opportunities ›