Our key focus is to ensure that your Pulse system is performing to your expectations. Let our Technology Services team provide your organisation with a comprehensive and user-friendly IT solution.
Implementation & Conversion
Technology Services offer a holistic ERP implementation and conversion service enabling Pulse applications to be installed, set up and integrated into an organisational infrastructure. If you don't have the required infrastructure then don't worry - IT Services can provide a hosting solution to meet your specific needs.
This means that you don’t need to change to suit Pulse, we will go out of our way to ensure that we are suited to you. Don’t worry if you have a legacy system. Our IT Services experts can convert your data for you.
To ensure we stay alongside industry advancements our ERP and systems are in a continual state of improvement. Technology Services work with clients to ensure they have the most up-to-date software versions. Our experts can also provide advice on capacity and requirements, so you can be sure that you are getting the most out of your Pulse investment.
Looking for some help or advice? Our experienced technicians provide a comprehensive range of support options which can be customised to meet the requirements of our individual client needs.
- Custom network design and installation
- Hardware provision and licensing at competitive rates
- Performance monitoring and optimisation
- Security and distaster recovery advice
- Virtualisation and cloud technologies
- Manage the supply, set up, installation and maintenance of servers, computers, printers and all other necessary equipment
- A web-based job-logging system
- Disaster recovery services
- Mobile Device Management (Blackberry Enterprise Service - BES12.1)
Pulse Mining Systems is proudly a Microsoft Silver Partner across a range of technology solutions, and a VMWare Professional Partner. We have recently established partnerships with Motorolla and Intel to deliver quality hardware solutions to our clients.