More than a standard financial management system, our Financials Module presents a solution tailored for the mining industry. Size doesn’t matter - Financials can scale to suit a single mine site to a multi-national conglomerate and everything in-between. With Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, Financials is capable of handling accounting, budgeting, costing, asset management, capital expenditure, cash management functions and reporting tools, Financials provides you with everything you need to gain a competitive advantage.
The Budgeting sub-module provides a complete corporate solution adaptable to organisational policies, requirements and procedures.
- Provides greater accuracy and control over the budgeting process
- Removes the need for multiple spread sheets or third-party database systems
- Unlimited concurrent budgets and forecasts.
Consolidating data from various companies and joint ventures, sub-module Consolidation enables organisations to easily access and analyse consolidated financial data, improving your decision-making process.
- Easily handles cases from direct part-ownership to more complex interlocking ownership structures with varying participation and ownership percentages
- Consolidates data from various companies and joint ventures into a single entity for reporting purposes.
The Asset Management sub-module offers comprehensive asset, transaction and depreciation reporting, including user defined sorting and filtering.
Automatically create journal entries for:
- The disposal of assets, including estimation of profit and loss
- Capitalisation of works in progress
- Depreciation adjustments including balancing charges, development and investment allowances, revaluation and devaluation
- Inter-company asset loans, sales and transfers
- Asset splitting
Additional Asset Management features:
- Depreciation and equipment replacement forecasts based on your organisational budgeted production statistics
- The ability to keep multiple valuations for each joint venture partner at percentage ownerships, in multiple currencies with varying financial year endings
- Audit and stocktake physical assets
- Australian Tax Depreciation compliant, including Minerals Resource Rent Tax, Low Value and Pooled Projects
- Your choice of multiple depreciation methods
- Use of automated plant unit meter readings for depreciation units, such as engine hours
General Ledger and Costing
The General Ledger and Costing sub-module is a multi-national class accounting system. The sub-module has inbuilt intercompany processing and detailed Chart of Account control, which makes budget reporting a quick and simple process.
General Ledger and Costing features:
- Handling of multiple currencies simultaneously
- Interpret complex tax regimes
- Precisely track activity and responsibility costs
The Accounts Payable sub-module is capable of processing millions of dollars every month.
Accounts Payable features:
- Duplicate checks to prevent overpayments
- Payment approvals
- Vendor insurance
- Foreign currency
- Electronic Funds Transfer payment capabilities
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
The Accounts Receivable sub-module allows for invoice raising from transactions throughout Pulse Mining ERP. This includes stock issues, labour time, materials and marketing shipments. Further, debtors can be tracked through your choice of reports, and items matched either individually or automatically.
Banking and Finance
The Banking and Finance sub-module has the ability to automatically match and reconcile your bank statements against Pulse Mining ERP transactions via the use of industry standard interchange formats.
The Capital Expenditure sub-module offers easy control of your project costs. It will track your commitments and prevent excess requisition and variations at the point of entry. Take advantage of this module to capitalise completed works into assets on a single screen.