Comprised of two core modules – Maintenance and Production, Operations is a fully comprehensive module with the ability to plan, measure and manage the complete mining process.
Just one piece of the Pulse Mining ERP, Pulse Operations seamlessly integrates in real-time with all other Pulse Mining ERP modules – Marketing & Logistics, Human Resources, Supply, Business Intelligence and Financials. With the ability to integrate with any 3rd party system, minimal data input is required, minimising the potential for errors or inaccuracies and saving you valuable time.
Maintenance provides you with a suite of powerful, highly configurable operational tools which can record and analyse your maintenance history, enabling you to accurately forecast, budget and make strategic decisions based on your company data.
Maintenance is comprised of four sub-modules:
- Plant Register - the central register and configuration for the business's physical plant and equipment
- Job Management - Facilities to manage the gathering, planning, scheduling, execution, recording history and analyse maintenance jobs and requests
- Preventative Maintenance Scheduling - The mechanism to implement your asset management strategies to ensure operation functions compliantly and efficiently
- Component Tracking - Provides the tools to detail manage the life and maintenance requirements of individual equipment sub components
Maintenance provides asset and work management features allowing you to:
- Record, configure, track and manage plant and equipment;
- Easily and efficiently plan and track maintenance work;
- Utilise the benefits of the powerful preventative maintenance scheduling facility;
- Accurately and efficiently record and review work in high level of detail; and
- Get the most from your data via a comprehensive user enquiry and a reporting mechanism that cover the fill gambit from detailed data exports to executive level dashboards.
Production Data Entry
Production is an adaptable system comprised of three core components – Open Cut Operations, Underground Mining and Processing. Highly configurable, each component can be tailored to suit your organisation’s mining operations. Production statistics, delays, material movements, adjustments, stockpile information, budgets and forecasts and shift information are at the tips of your fingers.
Offering a comprehensive reporting component, Production can provide you with a multitude of ‘out-of the-box’ options for reporting and data analysis including Xcelsius Dashboards, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence Documents and CSV data exports. If we don’t have what you want we can work with you to meet your organisational requirements.